I thank God for this new day. I am grateful

I thank God for this new day. I am grateful for all of His promises in my life. I am thankful for the spirits of courage and love of honor and of sacrifice.. I am grateful for my faith and for my trust, which I place fully in Him.

I am grateful to be home and back on the yoga mat.
I am grateful for Joseph, my sponsor, for sponsorship and goodwill. I am extremely grateful for humanity in these trying times and for this spirit of peace.

My intent for today is to find the opportunity to help a stranger in an act of kindness, to carry out the day showing up for myself. And my family!

14 Likes

Love this Josh. So many great things to be grateful for. Grateful to see your post. I’ve been praying for you!

1 Like

Sounds like your enough to handle being Grateful for everybody :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

I love that you've been praying for me period much appreciated was also much needed. It's been great last few weeks reflecting, and putting things in perspective. Thanks.This is very much 22 help love prayers and encouragement of y'all

1 Like

Thank you, Jimmy. I certainly try to be I certainly do try to be. God is the God of all things, afterall. Whether we choose to recognize it or not. Working all things to the greater good of those whose He loves. Those who lo e Him!

1 Like

Yes sir! Thanks for this share my brother!

1 Like