I think I need sobriety…I embarrassed myself so many times,

I think I need sobriety…I embarrassed myself so many times, I can’t stand it anymore.

4 Likes

If every time you drink things end badly, then you are probably in the right place!

Most times I’m not in a good place.

I was finding the same thing for myself when I decided to quit.... again. Black outs, crying, just.... bad behavior. If you're questioning whether or not you should quit, it's probably a good idea to just do it. Meetings make it easier. I had to do inpatient... and outpatient combined with copious amount of meetings, sober apps and new rituals for myslef like meditation, prayer (which is odd because I don't really believe in a "God") yoga, and outreach/service.

If you need someone to talk to, or a meeting buddy, im happy to listen or jump into a meeting with you. There are many different kinds. AA, Refuge Recovery, Recovery Dharma, SMART recovery, and many more. Meeting hop until you find ones you like. There's a world of support out there.

1 Like

I appreciate it

Go to any meetings aa .churches are having there own meetings to

1 Like

This is the only true way to do it; for YOU. Promising other people doesn't do it until you promise yourself.

1 Like

Forget the embarrassing be happy you haven’t done anything to embracing to get you in trouble or in jail.You embarrassing your self only tells me you have very little control or none. One day you may do something to be silly at the moment a joke and land you in jail or worst. Think about that. I’m sorry if I’m a bit hard but it’s true

1 Like

Thank you Armando :slight_smile:

I think your pic says it all.. time to dry out! Lol

1 Like