I'm new here, but I'm noticing a lot of Christian

I'm new here, but I'm noticing a lot of Christian talk... I don't mind others beliefs it's your own way of rationalizing your existence but i believe the universe is greater than we are capable of understanding it. So, why try. Just enjoy your life and heaven isn't after your dead we are here and nothing is perfect. I know I'm not!

1 Like

I believe that I am free to voice how I feel about God as my Savior in my recovery. He - through His Son Jesus recovered me. So I am free to express how I feel about what he has done for me to others.

3 Likes

I have no problem with the belief of others. It's just religion and the whole who's right thing has been the root of and cause to could deaths wars and greed. I think we should just be happy the way we are

Countless not could

I believe Sobriety is the point here - how people get there is their choice alone - folks are also quite free to share their stories regardless if it’s “religion”, spirituality, or dancing with a walrus - please don’t toss out a judgement on your first post Ken - honestly, I say that with love and respect - the important thing is SOBRIETY :gift_heart:

4 Likes