I'm struggling with staying clean off of methamphetamine. I just

I'm struggling with staying clean off of methamphetamine. I just fell in love with my best friend of 15 years and things were getting better until I relapsed. Now Im going to try and go cold turkey!! :turkey:

2 Likes

So energy will be an issue. Libido too. Get you some fenugreek supplements and some pre work out, these will help fuel the recovery to a normal hormonal balance. Get a steady workout routine, and a health(er) diet. If you can juice/smoothie each morning and add 15min yoga great. of not, all good. This will help restore you to you normal state and better.

TRT is a quick and easy "fix" but this will only make you dependant on TRT. Kratos can help but also addictive. There is a lasting way to fix things and an easy way. We been taking the "easy" way FAR too long my friend.

I appreciate you my friend! :pray:

1 Like

Anytime. If you ever need to tall, hmu, you can accept the friend request and I'll be happy to share my #. As a SCDV I speak w a lot of vets who struggle so try and make myself available day and night

Yeah it’s a poisonous one for sure crack an meth is my battle trying to get into a recovery home atm hope the best for ya !

1 Like

Stay strong, Tyler. The sad reality is that relapses happen. You have to come up with a plan for when it does. A plan to meet yourself with compassion and forgiveness, a plan for self-care (Josh seems to have your back on that one!), a plan to get back on track... Your support system should also be involved, ideally.