Indifferent yet puzzled?

I wish to thank everyone for? For requesting my friendship. there were at least 15 people and I stopped trying to see any posts/ abouts after about five people !!. Hence the title I wrote on here. I'm not a know-it-all whatsoever I just feel like explaining and giving some sound advice to the newcomer; if I may?? I Started this app should be completely transparent. I needed help desperately and was not ashamed to relate my testimony because that is what has kept me clean over a year!! I was excited to see pictures about all that stuff so I could relate but there were none. Share your story allow people to get to know you and especially you could help others tremendously and that's why we are here. Do you understand? Read my posts because they are candid ,RAW and experienced "" YETS '" that I never knew existed and to warn other people that yes I needed help I lost my children 11 years ago because I was a deceitful selfish witch. I want to help others and you can help me!! So open up and share. What a difference that has made for me and it will help you too. Accept the fact that you will always be an addict until the day you die; it's what you do with the rest of your life that matters!! God bless you love your friend Lauren Marston :pray: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

some advice

2 Likes

Thank you for being so open and real. Huge congratulations on over a year sober! Sharing the raw truth about our pasts is exactly what helps the newcomer realize they aren't alone. Proud to be on this journey with you.

1 Like

I cannot send my post or read it I cannot send my post or read what I wrote help m I cannot send my post I cannot send my post

I can't send any posts nor see them!! :disappointed: My name at bottom is not there.Help me to