It feels good to wake up & be clean and

It feels good to wake up & be clean and sober but I’m still learning to change my old behaviors. And I’m struggling with depression and anxiety. But I try to switch my mind to something more positive thoughts instead of telling my self “ I Can’t “. Cause I won’t get anywhere at all if I continue to tell myself that .

6 Likes

Dakota, you’re on the correct path by continually switching to positive thoughts. It’s simple but not easy. In my experience the disease/my ego/my mind, wants me dead but will settle for my misery. As I became aware, I elevated my consciousness by intentionally changing my thoughts towards positive thoughts. I had to change my whole life, friends, and even the entertainment I chose.
Are you working with a sponsor?

Have you tried doing gratitude first thing in the morning? I started off sharing a list of three things I’m grateful for with one person. I can’t tell you how much that has changed my thinking!! Now I share with many woman and the list has grown. Keep up the good work on yourself :two_hearts::tulip::two_hearts:

1 Like

Good morning Dakota

I also deal with anxiety and depression. I had to seek outside help for those issues. Have you search for outside help?