JC @ the CR was breaken chains last night!

Oh what a powerful God I serve!!! I am blown away every moment lately!!! Thank You Father!!!!!
https://youtu.be/6Af4RvIzBOE?si=Ycjr7VnPwPEvQ6Fq

7 Likes

Is JC short for Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Yes!!

Beautiful

1 Like

The reason I asked, it's just that I try to be more careful when professing my faith. I believe that any life devoted to God and to service of others, is the life that I want to have! I just cringe a little bit when it's said in sobriety. My goal is to help as many people as possible, and I do not want to discourage anyone from getting help.

Maybe this is the wrong platform for me. Thank you.

Not at all, my fear is just simply that most people are terrified of even talking about God in the beginning. Any reason that I could find to run away from AA, I would use. I try to remain impartial to a God of my understanding, and that way I'm not pushing my version and depiction of God on others. I wasn't trying to insinuate in any way that this isn't the place for you. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. Thanks for having a reasonable adult conversation with me about this! :pray:t2::heart:

I love Jesus. My Lord and Savior. Thank you

1 Like

I don't think you've ever heard about Celebrate Recovery look it up celebraterecovery.com

Amen

Amen!