Life be Lifing

Good Evening,

I thought I share w/the community about my topic , soo a little over 4 months ago, life on its terms has been knocking at my door and I can honestly say that it has been a struggle. I mean between stress from the job , house hold , family bills etc , i been left puzzle, unhappy most days and feeling a since of doubt :slightly_frowning_face:, However I have been getting through it all . My thoughts process have been negative from the time I wake up and even somtime before I go to bed :triumph:...... What a struggle, what I can say and is most proud of staying sober through it all (:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:) and had to be reminded of the times I prayed for everything I have, and all the wishes , although things are tough and frustrating I had to be reminded that life was still going on while I was in active addiction, we all have a story and its okay to go through things its about how I get through them . Mannnnn I remember when i couldn't keep 24 hours clean , and the tables have definitely turned !!! And im grateful my hight power wakes me up to face another day head without the desire to use a drug or a drink and for that Im most grateful for !!!!!

3 Likes

As long as you are thankful for that, each day, things will be OK. Doing my daily gratitudes has been huge on keeping my negative thoughts under control. Lately, I have been shorter with them bc I've been so busy with step work and life in general. Actually came o. To revisit my last gratitude and add to it.

CBT is all about controlling thoughts. I know there are free apps out there just not sure the names and which ones are great.

Thank you for , I appreciate you feed back ,I know that I can't do this alone this really help .