Quick back story. I was diagnosed with end stage liver disease with complications about 6 months ago. Right before that i sold my house and was moving in to my next home and my lender dropped me because of my job. So now im homeless with a pocket full of money. I move in with a friend with understanding of free room and board for work done. I bought all the food and paid my way to avoid the inevitable, he was in love with me and the feelings were not mutual. Moving on, i swell from ascites to where i can barely move. Its time to get out. Called my son and he said i could stay with him until i get on my feet (no pun intended). I pay all the bills and buy all the food. I also did all house and yard maintenance. I go broke and ge gets with his ex, and viola, im homeless in a few weeks. Homeless with two dogs i cant rehome.
So my question is… does anyone knows how i would go about getting my dogs trained and registered to be my service animals which will help when trying to get into public housing. I cannot afford a dog trained but could do it myself with the proper tools.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I really dont want to soend winter in ny caar with my dogs.