Loosid Sober Tip of the Day October 18

The world record for sobriety is 24 hours and nobody’s broken it yet.

This short tip contains perhaps the most powerful message we will ever hear in recovery.

Many people come into recovery thinking, ‘how can I live the rest of my life without drinking or drugging?’

The answer is… you don’t have to.

There is absolutely no need to worry about whether we will drink tomorrow, next week, or next year.

Make a commitment to not pick up a drink or drug just for today. That’s all we need. All we ever will need.

How did this tip resonate with you? What is your tip of the day? Share with the community below.

With Love, Loosid :pray::heart:

6 Likes

Our very best thoughts wont save us. We are given this program of action. You can think whatever but doing the suggestions, means that your thoughts will change.

What can you do this moment to have a awesome day?

1 Like

I wish these were shareable. But I read to my AA group and they love it!

1 Like

What I do is the second I wake up I pray for sobriety just for that day.

1 Like

I share that same thought process with others, newcomers and old timers alike!! It has always been said, All we have is today. I love how that statement makes us all the same!! When I speak with someone who is struggling in the moment, I share with them This....
You can use tomorrow. Just don't use today. Use Tomorrow because Tomorrow Never Comes. Once it arrives, it's Today, once again, which I feel is why "Not Using Just for Today" absolutely works. So if anyone reading this happens to be struggling, just don't use today.