Lost and tired

Ive been 4 months sober & im struggling really bad with social anxiety. I really just dont want to leave the house or interact with anyone. I enjoy being alone. I dont really get too upset about it until i see other people on facebook or other social media posting pictures going out and having a good time so i start to feel like i should be doing what theyre doing. I get kind of jealous bc i cant be outgoing like them. I also always just feel so tired. Does any of this make sense? Can anyone relate?

1 Like

I relate. I'm tired a lot of the times too. And I look at people having a good time. Say oh I can go out and have a good time. Then I shut my eyes and go to sleep. I'm right there with you and I have almost for your sobriety and it's hard because a lot of what I used to do revolved around having a cocktail and pills and I can't do that anymore. So I find staying home and watching TV and falling asleep to the TV is all I could do at this point. But I don't beat myself up for it. At least I'm still sober and I'm here for one more 24 hours