Lost my chip

My 1 year chip is somewhere on the golf course. Trying not to dwell and make it a thing.
Feels weird not being in my pocket.
It's just a coin right? Why am I so stressed?

6 Likes

Well it's important so acknowledge it yes. Try to get a replacement!

3 Likes

Just get a replacement. No need to trip out.

4 Likes

You still did the time man. Just remember the struggle that you went through to earn that. You got this

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s just a coin, it’s a symbol and v normal to want to hold on to that as a reminder. Maybeeee whoever finds it sees it as a sign for themselves :woman_shrugging: you know how sometimes ppl who blow out their bday candle In the rooms pass it on to someone else?

5 Likes

Yeah., I’d say get another one… they have all different ones now…

2 Likes

Hit a chip meeting and collect another one.

4 Likes

Good morning Steven

I’m sorry to hear you lost your one year chip. you know there’s probably somebody that is out there struggling that was on the golf course and found it in thought it would be amazing to pick this up one day. Maybe it helps save someone else’s life.

3 Likes

Steven,
Another golfer here. I have gone back and replayed the shots and thought of the times I may have grab something out of that pocket maybe the pocket was left unzipped. I did this one time when I lost my wallet on the course.

Michael

2 Likes

Came here to say same thing! Someone on the fence about it sees that as a sign!

3 Likes

To all... I absolutely love the positive spin you all had to my dilemma. I'll always hope someone picked it up and was inspired.
I spoke to my sponsor and we are getting me another. This one had some special meaning to me but as it's was said...
I did the work! There will be many coins in my future.
Thanks for all the responses!!

4 Likes

I’m inspired by everyone’s positive energy on this! Thanks Steve for losing your chip! I needed the shot of love :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hahaha

It's not just a coin. It signifies a major milestone. Just don't lose sleep or relapse over it. Get it replaced.