Love today already

I am grateful for such a good day resetting my mind, body, and spirit yesterday. I needed a day with no agenda and no worries. I got it and I am so thankful for taking the day off from all work :raised_hands:!
I am grateful today for I get to teach 2 groups. The Women's BIP group and the newly formed Anger Management Group! Super excited to be serving others today.
I am grateful to be waking up sober, adding another day and weekend to the sober tracker! Super grateful and excited to know I am just 2 days away from recognizing 29 months sober! What a great thing to be looking forward to.
I am grateful for Little Man and Shiloh staying close by me and enjoying endless belly and back rubs yesterday.
I am grateful my new bracelet came in even though I have to send it back bc it has some broken places arouns the fringe and is missing three stones. Still grateful for spending the money on me and will just trade it in.
I am grateful for paychecks. Extra money from BPPR allowed me to buy a new TV and it will be here tomorrow.
I am grateful the pups have decided to eat. Not sure if it has just been too hot or if they just didn't want the food I was serving. So, I switched it up. They get the bottom of the bowl sprinkled with shredded taco cheese, about 2 teaspoons of turkey meatloaf and then topped off with the homsstyle dinner from a refrigerated beef meal with eggs and veggies. They eat it all now! Whoop! Whoop! Super grateful for this!
Grateful for today. Grateful to be sober and strong, today!
Noon Gratitude :pray:

  1. Kids Who Witness. Grateful for the Women's BIP group today
  2. SU individual session at 1
  3. Anger Management Group at 3
  4. The opportunity to serve others
  5. Great Snoopy Jazz this morning
4 Likes