My ex boyfriend beat me up I think he’s making

My ex boyfriend beat me up I think he’s making me want to use

2 Likes

Just happened earlier today :frowning:

1 Like

Tried stealing my phone :iphone:

Call the police. I was in an abusive relationship for years and never had the guts to call. Now that I’m sober and am dealing with the aftermath of trauma the one thing I wish I could have done was see my worth. Nobody deserves to be beaten up. Seek help.

1 Like

Please leave him and go to safe house immediately. Praying for your safety

1 Like

Call the police

1 Like

Are you ok

You okay?

1 Like

I hope you went and got some professional help. I know how an abuser can twist your mind. Make up your mind that you will put an end to it and don't look back. We admitted that we were powerless and that our lives had become unmanageable... You are powerless to manage an abuser. Seek help.

1 Like

I’m sorry this happened to you please get to a safe place and don’t use no matter what happens it’s not worth it!!

1 Like

Nobody can make you DRINK. YOU HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND. REMOVE YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE WHO TREATS YOU BAD. SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM TOXIC PEOPLE. IF YOU NEED TREATMENT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. YOU ARE WORTH IT. SELF CARE IS ABOUT BEING HONEST ABOUT YOU ARE A SICK PERSON WORKING ON GETTING WELL. YOU CAN DO THIS

2 Likes

Angel- where are you ? Are you ok ? :eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

You got a good group of supports, im sure you could reach out to any of us and we would help in anyway.

1 Like

Stay true to yourself and find your inner strength

1 Like

I’m okay now thanks everybody

1 Like

Bless.

Courage

1 Like

Thanks bless to you too

1 Like

Get away from him asap.
I hope that you filed a police report.