My girlfriend left me yesterday. Her ex is back from

My girlfriend left me yesterday. Her ex is back from jail tomorrow. & now suddenly we ‘moved too quick’ and the ‘timing ain’t right’ like man.. I already know what up :confused: I ain’t stupid. I was the side piece while your man was away & you’re supposed to be keeping it loyal to him 🥲:joy: women nowadays why do they always waste my time & break my heart

8 Likes

It’s a blessing :pray: it’s better she left you instead of stringing you along.

4 Likes

Maybe elevate your standards ? :woman_shrugging: You don't need this sh*t if you're trying to stay clean

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad, be glad :smiley: just opens the door to a new adventure!!!

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth

1 Like

Keep going man, might be good to stay single for a while. Being able to be happy single is important because in the long run, you gotta deal with yourself.

2 Likes

It’s going to be ok. In do time you’ll get what’s for you. Keep your head to your he sky and as to the ground

3 Likes

She sounds toxic!! Not good for someone in recovery!! When God closes one door he opens another far greater!!

3 Likes

Move on to a woman who respects and values you. You deserve that loyalty. Shes nit capable of giving what she doesn’t have. Stay strong n work on recovery. The healthy lady will come along. Worth waiting for! Peace. Sky​:rose::star2::pray::dizzy::rainbow:❤‍🔥

2 Likes

This is why I’m single!

3 Likes

Know your worth! As you continue on your path of recovery, your number one relationship is with ur higher power and self. Then everything will follow! You got this! Enjoy self love.

1 Like

That sucks Em sounds like a great place to start working on yourself. I pray you have an amazing day 

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: me too

2 Likes

She did you a favor. Keep moving forward.

1 Like

Dude, if I could go back in time and be in the position you were in, MANY times.
Fold up shop. Break off all contact.
Focus on YOU.

• workout hard
  • find a business or career goal: chase it
  • eat clean

Kick tail Don’t chase. Become a magnet thru your positivity. You’ll find much better

2 Likes

You deserve better. My girlfriend left me too but I'm going to take it as a blessing. Time to leave that toxicity in the past and move onto better people and things!

2 Likes

She did you a favor. Enjoy and be happy.

2 Likes

Sounds like you shed some dead weight. Chuck it in the bucket and move on.

2 Likes

Lov these posts. Yes if a person chooses to abandon the relationship and walk away we have decisions to make. That rips the mask off their character, #1 n then calls for some serious self examination n self honesty. What’s really going on here? Was it positive, mutually supportive, respectful? Kind?
If the answers to these questions are no? Prob a toxic or unhealthy situation. Yep, tell yourself the truth snd look at it from a new perspective. Better off out of that sitch! Focus on your recovery n seek the company of people who validate n respect you, get your sense of humour and make you feel joyful in their presence. Its a good place to start I think. Lov n Blessings, Sky​:sparkles::dizzy::rainbow::fire::pray:🪶🪶

2 Likes

It's not a loss my guy, it's a blessing disguise, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. Remember you may be going through a grieving process. So if you are ever stuck in a thought pattern just remember that's normal, we are just humans.

1 Like