My Gratitude Today

I'm grateful for...
My sobriety, prayer, rest yesterday, decent sleep last night, peace from within, allowing myself to be where I'm at- knowing it's serving a Higher purpose for me, lsu game with my brother this evening, getting to experience sobriety/Recovery with my brother today, the spiritual intentions in working with for the month ahead, coming into a better headspace today, start therapy Monday, the creative pursuits I've been able to work on with my business recently, the joy I get from that, being able to show myself some grace w things this week, and for the willingness to relinquish perfectionist tendencies just for today.

Intention for the Day...
BE IN the peace amid the chaos today- that is a real, true option for me today. I have what I need within me today.

4 Likes

Lord, make me a channel of thy peace - that where there is hatred, I may bring love - that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness - that where there is discord, I may bring harmony - that where there is error, I may bring truth - that where there is doubt, I may bring faith - that where there is despair, I may bring hope - that where there are shadows, I may bring light - that where there is sadness, I may bring joy. Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted - to understand, than to be understood - to love, than to be loved. For it is by self-forgetting that one finds. It is by forgiving that one is forgiven. It is by dying that one awakens to eternal life. Amen.

These are my kind of prayers!

Love the list, and the picture!! Today, I choose that God is everything. :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yasssssss! BLESSED BE! 🫶:sparkles::ok_hand:❤‍🔥

I love the prayer of St Francis. I needed to read it again today too. So I'm happy to be following you around Loosid in the comment section! :rofl::pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same!

1 Like