My Gratitude Today

I'm grateful for...
My sobriety, prayer and my spiritual life today, finally finished building Daisy's hutch and it turned out really nice, got approved for temp food stamps to help until I start working my new job, ability to start my day over as needed, all the big and beautiful opportunities opening up for me, being able to admit my fears with others and not be judged, online meeting last night on Tradition 3, having those traditions in place so that there is ALWAYS hope for ANYONE who wants it, the possibility of a day trip to see my mom and daughter w a dear friend of mine, getting out of self to help others is not always comfortable- but does ALWAYS guarantee to work in favor of all involved, and for the power of letting go and allowing my HP do for me what is beyond my control today.

Intention for the Day...
To have faith in all that is happening today.

1 Like

This strikes home for me! I have been in the hospital really, really sick. I prayed for relief, looked for the message and turned it over to my higher power. It’s getting better-thanks for posting this!

1 Like

I'm so glad ur getting better! Ty for sharing- I needed to hear this today. It gave me affirmation. Big giant hugs!