My Gratitude Today

I'm grateful for...
My sobriety, my spiritual and prayer life today, my therapist and all that I'm gaining in therapy, my sponsor and the work i get to do w her and the love shared between us, how great the girls in my house have been doing since i started my new job, having a coleader who helps maintain the house now that I'm working, taking a deeper look at ALL my future ideals, patience with myself as I'm finding my new groove w work, my clients at work and all that they teach me, off days, taking time today to work on some spiritual self-care, meeting topic last night, and for the many creative talents that i am relearning about myself today!

Intention for the Day...
To enjoy the peace i have today and to be willing to have more revealed to me about myself today- talents, flaws, and all!

2 Likes

I’m grateful for waking up this morning I’m grateful for the people who are in my life today and truly care about me I’m grateful to have an opportunity to work on myself and my recovery and I’m grateful for God walking with me on days when I’m feeling afraid alone and hurt I’m grateful that I am sensitive and caring growing up it wasn’t always appreciated of I’m learning to love myself today and love the little things about me