My name is Jessica and I'm an alcoholic, who went

my name is Jessica and I'm an alcoholic, who when too drunk does the whole booger sugar nonsense... im so tired of the fukin Shame overs. so i jsut saw this app and was like.... lemme see what this is about

9 Likes

Hi Jessica I'm New to this app too. I was tired of the shame and guilt of using as well. I'm 1 month clean today

Welcome. Keep reaching out. This community can be an excellent resource. It has been for me.

Same!

Hey Jessica. Welcome to the app. I hated thinking of the stupid things I’d done/said while drunk and wondering at times what I had done bc I couldn’t remember. That really sucks. Lots of great people here going through the same thing you are to give advice, support, etc.

3 Likes

I can identify with your post. I went to A.A.
Then once the alcohol problem was removed then the other stuff wasn’t a problem.

1 Like

Booger sugar... I never heard that one before. Relatable... Alcohol is my go-to, but any port (many times multiple ports) in a storm.

I was doing the same thing. Getting clean is where my life started.

You’ve already started the process just by admitting you’re an alcoholic. I was looking for something different myself and found this app. Been sober 29 years couldn’t be happier. For me, I have faith, was put on a path for a reason. Life still sucks sometimes, I keep the faith. We’re here for you.

This is a path you feel like you walk alone , but you actually have a lot of company, including myself.
Always here to listen or help, we do not have to do it alone.
Congratulations you are on your way