My program was a lie

So even though I wasn't doing my DOC Alcohol and Meth. I got hooked on medical Marijuana which brought me down and wasn't helping the pain anymore I went to try to get help the right way but instead they wouldn't so I started taking my family's pills like they shared most because I was hurting at first but not all the time eventually I started to just ask for them when I couldn't get out of bed and I swear the addict in me made my body hurt or my head did and even though I was going to meetings and hanging out with only sober people I was secretly taking pills and my family knew about the medical Marijuana that I couldn't quit then I started vaping to stop doing Marijuana and I can honestly I am only using it right now because I am really sick and I don't have anymore pain pills and don't know what is going to happen because I might have sepsis or I stopped taking my meds over 2 months ago and just remembered two days ago that is how bad I have been doing. Ignoring everything important and almost lost everything so I am going to give it everything this time dual diagnosis treatment locally so family and friends can come visit and a huge part of my failure and if I didn't have pills I was sick and in bed then eventually I went from doing half the work around the house to like maybe 1 0 % my mom has been doing everything which she has been just letting my husband who was barely hanging on do all the work and she didn't cook for almost a whole week. Things around here just went bad and we all were to blame because they weren't being supportive all the time just when in a good mood but eventually the more I started to give up and have my doctors give up and found out my nephew is a child molester and rapist and he was trying me to get drugs from him for a fee and I have always tried to please him so he needed to make sure that I was punished for leaving him as a child where he was molested so I freaked out and relapsed full blown except alcohol and almost went to go disappear and give up cause I couldn't live anymore but I started to think and I think the creator was watching over me or a guardian angel cause instead of going and getting high I started to see my family and friends and my pets going in and out of my mind and I started to see what would happen if I kept going I would of died because one relapse while being super sick cause the infection to go sepsis. So I don't know if I will make it but I am not giving up and I was praying like 6 hours straight to every god I could think of so I am at home and already found treatment

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

This is so intense. I hope God listens to your prayers and fills your heart with love.

3 Likes

Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find your inner peace!

2 Likes

Prayers sent to you my friend

2 Likes

Thank you everyone so I have started to tell my husband why I failed really! I snapped when my doctor sent me a letter telling my doctor discharged me for harassment for calling everyday for a week because I was not getting help and I couldn't get anything from family or friends like sadly I would have to do since the beginning cause of refusal to help after every injury especially this last one and I am not going to go into details but basically I have cried wolf so many times for pain that I could probably use naproxen but I used to tell myself you deserve it cause you have all these places you are in pain
I just lived really because I am sick but my hip is really killing me so I am going to start l oa lie that is my point.

You need to go to inpatient detox. You need help that cannot be provided by this app, or any app.

Agree dude it’s time for detox and a long term treatment center, stay this way or doing something diffrent the choice is yours