My son is gone

Good morning KELLY

Did your son pass away?

If so, my sincere condolences that is a word that we say when we don’t know what to say, my heart truly goes out to you my prayers to God to you and your family and to your son.

2 Likes

Thank you, Troy.

On Memorial Day, he passed, GABRIEL passed, from this disease.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss I can only imagine how hard it is to lose a child. My sincere condolences go out to you and your family.

1 Like

Thank you, Troy

1 Like

I am so sure no words can provide any relief, but I am thinking of you as are many others. You are not alone in this painful journey. Stay strong!

1 Like

I'm sorry for your loss. Praying :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Checking in…to see how you are doing, Kelly.
❤️‍🩹

1 Like

Oh, hon, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I don't know the correct thing to say, but my heart and thoughts are with you.

1 Like

my pleasure have an amazing day

1 Like

I'm doing pretty well, thank you, Sarim. I have moments and days and places and people that trigger my grief. Occasionally it becomes overwhelming, but for the most part, I'm doing pretty well.

Hi, Kelly.
Thank you for responding.

I have not been checking in as much.

Please let us know how you are doing…saying “ hello “…and a loving reminder that you are not alone.
Ever.
:pray:t4::peace_symbol::heart_decoration:

1 Like

Oh I just came back on this site. I am so sorry for your loss. I am afraid my family will be facing same thing if my nephew doesn’t get help I am sorry sorry

1 Like

Prayers :pray:

1 Like

Oh, Kelly! I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I'm praying for you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

1 Like

So sorry you have to suffer this loss. Please get pro help to deal with the sudden loss n give yourself time to grieve n process the reality. It takes time n it is a journey. Stay busy n don’t isolate. I lost my husband, best friend n Sober sidekick 3 years ago last month. I stay super busy n work my Sobriety Program hard, daily. Miss him terribly but know he’s proud I keep going. Sending love n prayers. Sky B :crescent_moon::dizzy::zap::pray:t4:❤‍🔥:rainbow::eagle:🪶:sparkles:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I’m praying for you and yours sweetie.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and family

1 Like

I am so sorry. I hope you heal from this swiftly, I can only imagine the horrible feelings. Now is a good time to let your sobriety shine through as I'm sure you know. If you're a person of faith I highly recommend searching YouTube for tony Evans and family discussing loss, it's deep.

1 Like

I'm so sorry, Maria. I wouldn't wish this loss on anyone. Thank you.