Need help with sponsor

I'm trying this one more time i moved into a oxford house in tampa. I've been sober since feb 1st. Things were real bad and i chose to move here. I am already forgetting how bad things got and starting to get get scared of doing the steps and finding sponsor. Looking for someone in the tampa area or an online sponsor I'm ready to go this the right way just need someone to talk to and work me through the steps

1 Like

Like was mentioned in your other post. Go to meetings. Lots of them. Talk to a guy who is able to sponsor. Do what they tell you to do. Don't drink.

You gotta give yourself a better chance at success, hit meetings in person, you can do this.

1 Like

The closest meetings are 5 or 6 miles away. I take the bus and it's hard to get to meetings right now

Benjamin I sponsor. March I’ll be 15 years sober. I’ve sponsored many people. I’ll friend request you now. Once you accept, we can private message and I’ll give you my cell number. We can talk

1 Like

5 or 6 miles? In Tampa? Get a bike homie. Doesn't the Oxford house do shuttles to meetings?

1 Like

Yes thank you that sounds great

I messaged you