New Beginnings For MTV’s Favorite Bad Boy

New Beginnings For MTV’s Favorite Bad Boy

17 Likes

So proud. Remember his story on The Hills. Again, I love when reality stars return with a better “story” as an example. Thanks!

5 Likes

Great episode!

4 Likes

inspirational episode :pray: thanks Jason & Loosid

3 Likes

Wonderful podcast!! I enjoyed it very much! Been looking and waiting for such a refreshing podcast like that without going into deep explanation. I truly enjoyed it and now I really am liking Jason wahler more than me assuming who he was before hearing him speak about his life. He was dropping a lot to relate to from my perspective and I really appreciate that! Let’s try to make sure we continue to spread a powerful & relative msg for us to generate inspiration for us!

3 Likes

We need more people in the world as vocal on their platform. Thank you Jason.

3 Likes

Great story of resilience!

3 Likes

Love Jason & his story! Been watching him for years on MTV - so great to see his sober comeback!!

2 Likes

I hate drugs now I’m a new person today truly grateful :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing I needed this today :heart:

1 Like

So inspiring

Thank you for sharing your story!!! :blush:

Sobriety and recovery I had

Wow this man has changed so much!

Love your point of shattering the guilt and shame.
I myself just relapsed after having 4+ years and loosing my son to this disease but I also agree relapse is not a part of recovery but lack of it. I have learned what I need to do now it’s all about doing it.

1 Like

Needed this

Really enjoyed it

Jason,

Thanks for your words of encouragement it goes a long way to listen to it. I even got some tears in my eyes. I am in sobriety of trying to do a day by day doing the best I can but I’m also trying to follow these things down and learn from them, and you really have the ability to really teach and explain things to where I can actually take grasp and really pay attention so I appreciate all your words of wisdom, and look forward to following and staying sober and doing the things that I need to do to accomplish sobriety. Again thanks Jaison for your words.

I'm struggling in early sobriety w finding a new purpose. I'm 2 months clean and I'm bored. So in my boredom I tend to go back to my old ways. I don't want to do that again. I need help looking for a new purpose!!!