New here

As stated, Im new to this community, just downloaded the community & dating apps. Whats the good word here? Btw, 2 years 9 months sober

2 Likes

Hey mark I’m also new here

Hello

1 Like

Can we text if you don’t mind ?
Don’t know anyone here

Hello :wave: Mark and Joselyn I'm new on here as well. Happy to meet you both. I'm four months sober, three was in rehab. So being out in the world is hard. I'm staying with a family member that doesn't live near any meetings. I've been trying to make friends.

Hi Shannon. 4 months is awesome! I spent 1 month inpatient and 1 month php. Getting back into the swing was definitely interesting but Im so thankful to be sober. Life for me is way better now. Although I have been through some challenges this year, double hernia surgery and divorce, I still dont look back to drink, it would just make more problems

1 Like

Congrats :+1: and yes there's no reason to look back we can't change the past. We learn and move on to better things. I haven't found a job yet so it's causing me to get bored lonely. That's why I'm glad I found this site.

I started my marital separation in March and divorce was legal in July. I do have full custody of my daughters, that I contribute to being sober. But it is hard going through life changes, but happy to have a clear mind and no hangovers!

Im shannon im new here Almost a year sober

Congrats Shannon!