New to Loosid πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Congrats and welcome! Just sent you a friend add if you ever want to chat/text. I don't know why but I find meeting people and actually making friends at meetings difficult! Mayne because I'm shy or something I don't know but I am pretty down to earth and easy to hang out with lol. Going on 3 months sober which has been the longest in years! Super happy and not interested at all in going back but still focused on one day at a time :grin:

3 Likes

Hey Andrea! Congrats on 3 months! I’m definitely the same with making friends at meetings! Lol I find it hard! Definitely down to chat whenever!

Welcome to group. Congrats on the 9 months. I’m from cali now in Vegas. If ever want to chat or meet, let me know.

1 Like

Goodmorning goodmorning and Congratulations Send me a friendship request that is really good i Need some sober friends as well because it is A Struggle

Welcome here!

1 Like

yup i feel you, having the same prob finding people who are sober. so far i just hang with my dog but he bites his crouch too much so i don’t take him serious lol

1 Like

Welcome Becca! Thank you for joining the community and congratulations for being 9 months sober, that's amazing! Feel free to explore the app and reach out with any questions you may have!

1 Like

Hi! Welcome! That’s amazing you have 9 months under your belt! I’ll be there one day, I have 32 days under my belt and loving every single day. Keep it up, you’re doing great! This app is different for me in a way that when I tried to quit before I always tried to do it on my own, alone. Here I have met so many people who know and understand what I’m going through, we’re all different and each bring different perspectives which I love. I even have some people in my β€œSober Network” that I met from here and has helped me tremendously. I hope it helps you too!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats and welcome! Glad to have ya. Keep being awesome

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome

1 Like

Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hello Becca :rose:..
...and congrats :clap::tada:
ima somewhat anight owl..feel free hmu anytime