New to this app

My name is Jess and I'm an addict. I've been using fentanyl for almost 2 years now off and on. I was also using meth, but, thankfully, I'm almost a year sober off of that stuff. I got sober off fentanyl for 3 months and then relapsed. I haven't been able to get myself back off of it since, and it's been almost 6 months. BUT, I've been trying to taper off of it though, so I'm counting that as a win! :slight_smile: Hopefully soon I'll be able to consider myself sober and clean again.. Anyway, I'm new to this app and just wanted to introduce myself! Hello everybody!

6 Likes

Hi Jess. I am sorry for your struggles. I too have been here. WE DO RECOVER... It takes a lot of work, consistency and will power bit is very possible

2 Likes

Hi, Josh! Thank you so much for the kind reply! I know that because I have gotten sober before I can do it again :muscle:

Welcome here.

1 Like

Join us on the sober side Jess we’d love to welcome you in. Write your heart out, we can help you get there.

1 Like

Thank you Gary that means a lot!!

Welcome Jess!

1 Like

Welcome to here. Hope you get to the clean & sober you, sooner than later. Best to you

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like