Ok guys where im from they have not much

Ok guys where im from they have not much help. I have no family members thats willing to help or even give any kinda direction. After mom passed everyone stopped having anything to do with me. I lived my life for my mom so now without her im lost and not sure how or what to do. I know i need a job but places just aren't hiring.. im really going crazy.

1 Like

What state are you in ?

I saw Indiana.. get on a bus for a couple of days and come to West Texas.. it's a great community of Sober Living house's. I'm from Louisiana and I've never been more welcomed and feel like I really belong.. my Mom is 85, and when she passes I'll be you, unless God steps in and brings us back together as a family of 5 siblings.. I'm the 2nd oldest and the different one... I'll never call myself the black sleep of the family, bcuz I'm very special in the eyes of my Savior. If you are interested and want more information, just let me know... Welcome home!!:blush:

1 Like

Yes plz I'd love more info

1 Like

Penny, here’s a link below to AA meetings in Indiana. You can start by going to meetings nearby you. Tell the people about you and your situation. Many of us have been where you are and we help each other all the time. Keep going to lots of different meetings until you find your “home group”.

1 Like