Question

Found out today not only do I need a partial knee replacement, I also need an ACL repair.

Now I'm sure I will have some serious pain afterwards an I will be provided some type of pain pills...

Pills have never been a problem or my thing but with being in recovery should I tell my doctor that I'm in recovery, have someone dish them out to me as needed, or go cold turkey and recover with nothing?

Not sure how to handle the situation. Any thoughts or words of wisdom ?

I don't know how helpful this is, but I would talk over different options with your doctor and stick to a schedule real tight until you're all healed up.

Thanks, I was thinking something like just wasn't sure how to go about it.

If pills aren’t the problem give them a try…. Best believe you will be in pain .

Well, Noel, just know that, “ACCEPTANCE “ and meeting life on life terms. Can ease abit of your worries about your medical situation. It’s just one of those things that keeps us humble and looking towards our higher power.
Our best thinking got us a seat in the fellowship of A.A. and NA. We must constantly ask our higher power to remember the SERENITY PRAYER!! And to turn all of our cares over to him!! :blush::blush:

1 Like