Relapsed

And I’m worthless. I relapsed again. :disappointed:

4 Likes

No you’re not! Stay in the fight and learn from your slip up! :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Sick yes. Worthless no way!!! Keep coming back. Get as much help and support as you can get. This disease is a monster. We recover together

5 Likes

You’re worth something. You’re still alive and have a fighting chance. We’re glad to have you! Keep coming back.

1 Like

You are worthy! You are still breathing

You are worth living! Keep the faith!

You are not worthless. You just fell off the bus. Get back on track

1 Like

Your not worthless I relapsed right after getting out of rehab in February but I'm almost 6 months clean you can do it

1 Like

You are worthy Corinne!

2 Likes

Don't be too hard on yourself sister these things happen just pick yourself back up dust yourself off and get back into things my only advice don't stay out any longer than you have to because the more time you wait to come back to recovery the harder it gets to wanna come back message me personally if you wanna go to a meeting sometime and I can give you my phone number and we can hit a meeting or something try and take it easy

Absolutely not worthless! It happens get back to a meeting you got this! :pray:

1 Like

Recognize what triggered you to relapse and change something up. We're in this together! Today is a great day to stay sober :muscle:

1 Like

I was told that if I hadn’t worked my steps, I wasn’t really relapsing because I was never actually sober. I had just been taking a break from drinking.

I’m sure lots of people will disagree with this statement, but it was true for me. I had no semblance of peace or stability until after I worked my steps.

2 Likes

I’ve relapsed countless times and I always felt like a looser so I’d try so hard to learn what makes people relapse and I learned so much about addiction and myself so one time after a relapse a guy heard me being hard on myself for relapsing again. An old timer told me that I’m never starting from scratch I’m starting with experience that I wouldn’t otherwise have

1 Like

You are not worthless! Hold your head up and begin again!

1 Like

You’re never ever worthless. It took me 10 years in and out of recovery for me to finally get it. With mistakes comes learning. Think about what triggered you this time and work on that. You can do it. Think lesson learned. Today’s a new day!

1 Like

You are NOT worthless. You are WORTHY. Lift yourself up and get back on the horse. DAY 1 baby.

1 Like

Never worthless!!! Be positive and get through it don't put yourself down

1 Like