Restoring Trust with The Family

Watch here : https://loosid-assets.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/videos/Loosid_AmberTalk.mp4

Visit soberlink : Loosid Landing Page

61 Likes

I think that is by far the hardest relationship for me to really fix. It breaks my heart daily. I hurt her so deeply and I know that and I can’t see in her actions she isn’t fully ready. It breaks my heart. 2 major surgeries and she has yet to at least come to see me. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m praying for reconciliation ma’am

5 Likes

Love this!! I never knew what to do before. How often do you do these episodes?

1 Like

Still pretty clueless on the trust thing. Glad I watched this. Its weird because I never really thought I would or will ever be trusted again

1 Like

Soberlink is just alcohol right? I recommended to my friend who has a daughter who needs this. Went to site. Thanks!

3 Likes

Stigmas suck.. I love how she said something like anyone who’s anyone is sober.. every cool person is sober. Love that

2 Likes

I never knew about the I’e and E’s. The emotion is the villain. So true. Funny I came across this as my cousin probably needs that device.

1 Like

:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been following Amber on You tube for a couple of years !!! I love her videos , I’m a substance abuse counselor and I have shown some of her topic videos to my clients. I’ve learned a lot from watching her .

3 Likes

Thank you so very much for all the insight.

2 Likes

Love Amber !

1 Like

I absolutely enjoyed listening to this/ love the e over I analogy, so many ways to look at this and relate to - thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Sexy drunk chick

1 Like

I'm so sick

1 Like

Please explain I would love to try to help. I’ve just celebrated 23 years clean and sober.

Rachael

Beautiful, will like us to communicate better and help each other grow mentally

No subtitles? Please add for deaf people in recovery too

My kids after, I got sober.