Reversing Unhelpful Beliefs

  • Unhelpful belief: "I am not loveable yet"
    • Affirmation: I am completely loveable right now, exactly as I am.
  • Unhelpful belief: "I can't stop doing this stupid thing I'm doing"
    • Affirmation: I have the awareness and inner strength to pause, forgive myself, and choose supportive habits.
  • Unhelpful belief: "Life is too hard"
    • Affirmation: I am resilient, capable, and equipped to navigate life's challenges one step at a time.
  • Unhelpful belief: "I don't deserve _____."
    • Affirmation: I am inherently worthy of receiving love, joy, success, and all good things.
  • Unhelpful belief: "There's another more ideal version of myself that I don't quite fit into yet."
    • Affirmation: I am already whole and valuable, and I am evolving naturally at my own unique pace.
  • Unhelpful belief: "I'm not ever supposed to suffer."
    • Affirmation: Difficult emotions and challenges are a natural part of being human that build my depth and resilience.
  • Unhelpful belief: "I am always misunderstood."
    • Affirmation: My voice matters, and I am capable of connecting with people who truly see and understand me.
  • Unhelpful belief: "I don't like people and that will never change."
    • Affirmation: I am open to discovering safe, enriching connections and kindness in others.
  • Unhelpful belief: "My Glory Days are over"
    • Affirmation: My brightest chapters, personal growth, and most joyful days are unfolding right now and in my future.
1 Like

Beautiful affirmations. Keep up the good positive work.