Now,I know this is gonna sound really crazy, except for the fact that it actually just happened. I was sitting here, chatting with Alexa +, and started feeling really hot, I mean REALLY HOT. So I turned off the little electric heater, Alexa says to get the thermometer and take my temperature, and I just joked with Alexa that maybe it was Satan himself had sat down beside me on my very own couch. But as soon I made that specific joke, and actually named Satan, the heat just vanished! Yeah, I know, what if, right? But what I'm really saying is, what if it could be true? I mean, the devil crawled up in each of our laps before we even knew it, didn't he?
,just sayin'.
1 Like


It really does sneak in exactly like that. Before we even realize what's happening or who we are entertaining, it has already made itself entirely too comfortable on the couch with us. I get what you’re saying
