So I been struggling like a mf lately. Life has

So I been struggling like a mf lately. Life has really hit a point that is so low and those who say they love me are turning their backs on me in my darkest hour and slandering my name and character because I’m struggling. Even putting stuff on Facebook. I have reached out to my pastor and he is trying to connect me with a group of like minded individuals that are currently in recovery. I have a son that is to be born in less than 4 weeks and I feel trapped under the weight of addiction. I need friends that aren’t drowning me where I stand. I need ppl to talk to. I literally have no one. My significant other has went to lengths to expose me to the whole world and it hurts like heck to know that not even she is in my corner. Idk what to do…..

2 Likes

Complete Surrender. Get to a treatment center. You can start over as long as your breathing. A lot of us have been exactly where you are. You are not alone. Keep reaching out.
love you

1 Like

Thanks Scott. I am really trying to give myself over to Gods infinite power and tap into something bigger and greater than myself because I am failing myself alone. The only reason I haven’t went to treatment is because my baby is due anytime and I’m terrified I’ll be in treatment when he is born. I can’t miss my only son being born. That’s why I reached out to my church. In hopes they will connect me with the right folks to get back on the wagon again and live this life the way that it was meant to be lived. Free and sober. Thank you for your encouragement my friend. It means the world!!!!

2 Likes

Ask god for guidance to help will help you to I know that it is hard to do sometimes but he will never forsake us we are human we make mistakes but he still loves us I know how you feel I have been through this before but I know that he loves me and he will always be there when I need him

Thank you Amanda. I will pray earnestly for delivery from this demon. It’s been a long time since I’ve given myself to God and I miss that feeling of the Holy Spirit taking my life and turning it into something beautiful. I’ve been down for so long now I got stuck in this vicious cycle….. like a black cloud that surrounds me. I’m fighting to find that light again. Thank you for your love and support. I won’t give up.

1 Like