Stayed strong. Stayed sober. Talked to the person creating my

Stayed strong. Stayed sober. Talked to the person creating my trigger.

12 Likes

Nice job! :+1:

1 Like

Sounds like you are trusting the process! Congratulations on being sober….

:clap:t2:

1 Like

Is your trigger supportive, understanding, or like mine cold and doesn’t have a clue why he’s a trigger?

1 Like

Don't forget, we created triggers for ourselves when we made the choices that lead to our addiction. Our triggers are our own responsibility. But it sounds like you know that it's up to you to avoid your triggers, and I'm so proud of you for taking the steps necessary to keep strength a part of your daily life!!! Right on.

2 Likes

She is about to be my exwife and my latest trauma

Thank you! I remind myself that I am in charge of my actions. I am responsible for what I do. That’s the only thing I can control.

1 Like

That had to be a hard conversation to have but you did it and that’s growth. Here for you