Struggling alone. On day 3

Struggling alone. On day 3

16 Likes

Go to a meeting.

4 Likes

Oh my friend you are not alone. What kinds of things are you struggling with. I'd like to help if I can. I'm here to talk whenever. Please reach out. 3 days is a long time when you're first starting out. I hope to hear from you.

~Peace

6 Likes

@jane495882 You're definitely not alone. . Share your struggles with us.

2 Likes

Right on, keep going as hard as it may be it does get better.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’m in Canada. Looking to see if any in my area.

1 Like

I'm here with you too...I almost relapsed last night and luckily I didn't...today I'm sooooooo depressed

2 Likes

1 minute 1 hour at a time girl​:pray::pray:

2 Likes

I’m glad you didn’t! Awe. I’m sorry.

Thank you hun.

1 Like

I’m really glad you told us. Day 3 can be tough and doing this alone can make everything that much more tougher. Care to share what’s happening? My dm is always open. Keep your head up🫶

1 Like

Thank you.

London, hang in there! It will get easier and better.
Are you working a program or just white knuckling it?

1 Like

We’re here for you. There are 24 hour meetings happening all the time. Intherooms.com has a list of meetings. Dm me anytime.

1 Like

Hugs.

1 Like

It gets so much better

Just this site.

Awe London, fighting this battle alone or just texting here is a tough road. I’m here if you want to talk about a real program. It’s free and simple, but very effective if you really want to be sober & happy

Thank you