Struggling hard to stop doing cke. It's been getting worse

Struggling hard to stop doing cke. It's been getting worse to the point I use daily after work. I'm still "functional ", as in I go to work,pay bills and get my day to day responsibilities done but I know that doesn't make it okay. I want to stop, its not even fun anymore..

3 Likes

I was functional too until I wasn't... Daily use can cause eventual psychosis, I saw it happen in my nephew and he was running a big construction Co. Glad you realize you need to stop. Reach out humble yourself. Its hard

1 Like

Sorry to hear you're struggling l. Trust to envision the better life you can have without using. Trust that you can have that life. In terms of coke it might be best to go to rehab to stop initially doing it. It is extremely addictive. Rooting for you!

1 Like

Hi J M, cke was not my d/c. When I stopped drinking to have a good time out and about and started drinking to escape the miserable life I didn’t know I had, is when it became a problem. But, I didn’t realize any of that until after being sober for a while. Even while my health was deteriorating. If you think you might need help, then get help. There are people professional or not that help you through the first steps. Coming here was a good start. Stay strong and keep moving forward.