Struggling really bad. I have been a meth addicted for

Struggling really bad. I have been a meth addicted for many many years. And all i can think about is the drug. I have no family or friend i can turn to. Everything is so negative in my life.. i need help plz.

4 Likes

I can relate. I'm going through the same thing too. I try my best to keep my mind occupied, but making a call and getting high always creeps back in. I try not to look at the time, for this day to end as quickly as possible, but when I think an hour has passed, it's only been minutes. The only thing I know is that as shitty as I feel now, and even though I may not realize it, it will get a little easier and better with each one of those minutes. I truly hope the best for you and that you can make it through. If anything, even though they may not be right next to you, you're not alone.

2 Likes

So there's a thing called God. Get close to him. Shut out the world dope included. For no less than 7 days and you will see positive results.

1 Like

I can relate too. As stupid as it sounds, take vitamin d3 and K2 at the same time. Vitamin D has helped my cravings so much

Penny, Chris, Joshua. I wish you all strength, peace of mind and much love. Guys avoid the path of least resistance, meaning put the work, no matter how hard it will get better. This right here what we are doing is putting in the work. We are reaching out. Don't think that this is small this is work it doesn't matter how small this is, you guys are doing it. We are doing it. Love & respect to all you guys...and ladies. :muscle::pray::v:

And Tiffany :slightly_smiling_face:

Experience with this with several types of substances. It is never easy. Tried many times to stop using only to go back at some point. Drinking, opiates, dope whatever. 7 years clean and sober now from everything. Only when I started going to NA and AA meetings did I start to understand why cold turkey never worked for me. Everyone is different. Sure some can successfully walk away but for most we need the tools and experience others have and are willing to give away to others who are suffering. Find NA meetings near you and just show up. Give it a little time and all the support you need you will find but you truly do have to stay plugged in or available. Nobody will come beating your door down to give you help but once you are around those who struggle as well you'll be surprised how many people will come to your aid when you need it. Hope this helps Please feel free to reach out anytime God Bless :pray:

1 Like

Hey Penny, request me as a friend .
I'll encourage you.
I've been in that place before, with meth. A lot of it is mental. I get it!! The drug lies to you.

1 Like

I used to used meth. Been clean in two days A year and 5 months. I went to detox and that helped me hugely. Each day you had to go to a morning meeting and a meeting at night. I would try and find a sponsor who can help you through the cravings and help you find your higher power whatever that maybe.