Struggling right now

I feel like drinking but I know deep down I don't want to. I wish there was more in person meetings in my area. I get more out of an in person than online :frowning:

8 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

When I get that urge really hard sometimes I fall back onto non alcoholic tonics and aperitifs. It’s not ideal, but at least it’s not alcohol. There are loads of them out there now.

2 Likes

Hit every in person that you can. I traveled a bit to get to my meetings.

2 Likes

What area are u in?

I had to go to realize that my addiction is extremely powerful, cunning and baffling! I had to become willing to to go to any lengths and stay in action to get & remain happily sober.
Are you working with a sponsor?

I don't have a sponsor currently and have started going.to in person meetings but there hasn't been many people with good clean time :frowning:

1 Like

Canada.

Close to manitoba border

1 Like

Erika don’t give up. The online still has the message and our brain needs that every day. What you do every day will define you! Read, pray, journal n take in meetings in any form. Dont give up! Praying for you! Sky B :hibiscus::pray:t4::sun_with_face:❤‍🔥🪶

3 Likes

I sponsor over the phone. If ur interested let me know on private message. I’ll text you my number

1 Like

Always wanted to visit there

1 Like

Here is the information for two amazing Zoom AA fellowships. It's better than nothing. El sobrante fellowship log in is 258 738 422 password is 112695. They are an amazing group and meet at 8:30 am noon and 5:30 pm California time.
This next one runs 24/7 its called the 121 fellowship. Log in is 665 894 2198 password is 121. Use the Zoom app on you computer or electronic device. Hope to see you in a meeting.

1 Like

Isn't that the truth! One evening I am so grateful to not be drunk, two nights later, I am thinking, "it's only 3 glasses..." Sure is automatic.
For 2 hours of "fun" but suppressing feelings. It just isn't worth it anymore. I am getting there and so are you!