Struggling today. Had a terrible night with health problems. I'm

Struggling today. Had a terrible night with health problems. I'm exhausted, run down, and swinging like a swing set with my mood. Reciting the Serenity Prayer on repeat.

12 Likes

Prayers going out to you Stephanie!:pray:t2::pray:t2:
I’ve been in a real mental funk the last few days myself.

5 Likes

Hang in there, and I hope that your swing only goes up & down, and doesn't get spun around and around in twists! šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« (Been there too.)
Then - you'll get your feet back on solid ground soon.
Yes, Serenity PrayersšŸ™šŸ¼

4 Likes

Hey Stephanie, I empathize…multitude of health problems myself that leave me feeling the same way. I tell myself it can only get better from here. My thoughts and prayer are with you. Keep on keeping on. :pray:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry I know how you are feeling. Second day wearing this EEG machine with 21 wires on my scalp.

3 Likes

I’ll pray for you to get through this day and tomorrow wake up feeling better

3 Likes

@stephanie359455 We, I am, hear/here for you

3 Likes

Hi Stephanie
I want to thank you for that beautiful picture that you have posted
Something about it is inspiring for me
Im sorry you are struggling I just want you to know that this picture helped me
Good luck

3 Likes

I've worn that contraption. Worst is removing the glue. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Stephanie, prayers are with you!!!:pray::facepunch:

2 Likes

Keep on keeping on.
Hope you'll feel better soon.

1 Like

Last winter in traction at physical therapy for my neck I felt so beat down, scared, and full of self pity. Then an old man about 90 walked in with an inoperable broken collarbone, because he was too old to operate on with other conditions. He was wearing a giant halo brace and I thought There for the grace of God go I, god bless him, and his daughter leading him to the therapist, shuffling along. What a tenacious human spirit, he still had not given up, and trying to keep on living with some kind of therapy! God doesn’t put anything on us we can’t handle, but it was seeing him that day that gave me hope, if he can do it, at 90, then with my higher power I can, too!!!! I had no gratitude that day, just fear, but honestly im always grateful I wasn’t paralyzed originally by the injury. True grace he’s always there! It’s up to me to ask!!

1 Like

Sending you strength. How are you doing?