Grateful for waking up sober, peeling the eyelids open this morning for sure. The weather is rainy and I am tired yet I am grateful for having the opportunity to work again today at the BPPR for half a day.
I am grateful for my little Shiloh even when she wakes me up at midnight to play fetch! Lol! Love her!
I am grateful for benadryl as it seems to be helping with Little Man and his itching fits. Yesterday was his birthday
! He turned 16! Love this and love him! .
I am grateful for the rain. I love rainy weather and we are expecting 5 days of it and then I think a cold front moves in so it will be crisp here on the Emerald Coast!
I am grateful for acupuncture! I still feel fantastic and the doc put 2 needles in each of my ears. I looked it up yesterday via Mr. GOOGLE and discovered these placements are for stress and vagas nerve issues. This matches my therapist's theory as to what is ailing me and we have been doing Somatic Therapy for this same thing. Interesting to say the least.
Though I am grateful for working today, I am definitely looking forward to only be working until 1. I am looking forward to the rainy afternoon and movies on the new theatre system.
Grateful. Sober. Strong! TODAY!!
Noonish Gratitudes 
- Yard chcikens saying HI
- Compliments from the owners
- Walmart Pick up
- Phone time with the besite
- An afternoon of rain and Netflix with snuggles from Shiloh and Little Man!


He's grateful for a sober mama