Super grateful to go

to bed and to wake up sober. I am so grateful for having the opportunity to work with the face to face BIP group yesterday and having a conversation with a man.. who in tears. ..shared how grateful he is for the group and for how I support recovery. He shared he is just shy of 18 months sober and was so happy at how good he is doing as he was coming to me to ask for sobriety journey support and for parenting classes. This touched my soul! Super grateful to serve!
I am grateful today for Shiloh... I am not happy she woke me up to play fetch. Learning process and puppy minds....fun times at midnight around here. I am grateful for her and super grateful to be of a sober mind and accepting heart to give her a life of love and acceptance.
I am grateful today I have acupuncture treatment and am looking foward to it and then finishing up my day at the tanning salon. Happy today is Friday and looking forward to the weekend at BPPR.
Super strong and grateful for thie journey! Grateful for my new tv and the experience of home theatre.
Sober. Strong. Grateful. Today!
Noonish Gratitudes :pray:

  1. Personal notes audit
  2. A great Virtual group on s$% assault and rape
  3. Grateful it is Friday
  4. Grateful for snoopy jazz music
  5. Acupuncture treatment this afternoon
2 Likes