The last time i relapsed i was abused by my

The last time i relapsed i was abused by my best friend then another friend joked about the abuse. Im a bit traumatized and i feel alone sometimes… im now 3 months sober and i feel as though thats one of the only things i have going for me nonetheless im grateful that i am sober.

3 Likes

Lily, 3 month sober is huge! Good for you.
Umm those people that abuse us or joke about it, I don’t consider them friends. I consider them sick people and distance myself from them. I made new friends especially in the sober community. We help and support each other unconditionally.
I hope this helps

4 Likes

Congratulations on 3 months Lily!! Look forward to today and as Danny said above those aren't friends they are sick people. Use this community to get stronger everyday!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Let nothing that happened in the past prevent you from the healing of today...keep going in your recovery, more will be revealed.

1 Like

That's an accomplishment I was seven months clean and went through something similar then the next three months was hard I was found Jesus to hold my hand now I'm back clean for three months as well and as long as I give it to Jesus every day I take it day by day! Your doing great!

1 Like

Take it one day at a time.

1 Like