This is so painful

I'd been taking OTC pain meds (ibuprofen) because my shoulder has been hurting for almost a week now, just from gym stuff. And I'd text my "sponsor" when I would just so I made sure I didn't overdo it.

Didn't take any today because it felt fine. Went to the gym, thinking I could lift really heavy. Now it hurts even worse.

Trying to keep myself within my limits of not taking more pills but I just don't have an off switch that tells me when to stop.

2 Likes

Stop trying to lift heavy shït when your shoulder is messed up. Shoulders can take a long time to heal. Get yourself a TENS unit and baby that thing!

I'll be your off switch.

7 Likes

I agree with Taylor. I learned the hard way and tore my rotator cuff.You may want to get a medical opinion so you don’t seriously injure yourself. A tens machine works wonders. Just keep moving forward.

1 Like

My addiction is alive and well. 15 years off of drinking and drugs. But I’m an addict! Training super hard daily, running 10 miles a day. Tons of sugar. Or s🤩x 6 times daily. Until I seriously did the steps and processed decades of toxicity, then I balanced out.

1 Like

New studies show lifting less weight w more reps is just as effective as lifting heavy. FYI.

3 Likes

Let the shoulder heal

1 Like