Trying again

I will be grateful if this app allows me to start posting again.

3 Likes

Looks like your wishes have come true! What happened? Did you lose it on someone?

Lololol nope, not at all. I couldn't post, reply, or like anything. The system kept giving me the "Oops...something went wrong, please try again later" prompt. I was getting close to un-installing and then reinstalling the app.

1 Like

Although I did write sh!t at one point, not in a derogatory way. It was more of a descriptive use of the word, but I was never notified of any TOS violations. I think that this app is run by fallible human beings, just like me and most likely on a tight budget, so glitches are just a part of it.

I wasn't happy that it prevented me from trying to spread hope, but I'm active in my local community both inside and outside of AA. Not happy, just accepted it and moved on. You know - that intuitively knowing how to handle situations which used to baffle me part? Lol yep, that all day for the win!!

That could be it, because S...H...1...T....is no longer an option to say, I had to use it with an ! instead, so maybe someone reported me :man_shrugging:t2:

Same thing happened to me and I deleted the account then created this

Is this account working better for you? I just got tired of the nonsense and stopped using the qpp...tons of people to help irl anyway

Yes I’m really enjoying the app now and by the way what’s the genuine reason why you stopped using it

Bc I'd spend hours of my life writing daily gratitude lists, putting my heart and soul into it, only to get a generic message that it failed to post and to try again later...that's the genuine reason I stopped using this app

Oh no that’s terrible but I hope it working better now ?

Not the daily gratitude. Posts and replies seem ok for now.

Okay Andrew you can keep managing it for now :joy:
How’s your sobriety been so far

Amazing...2 years, 1 month, and 4 days into this thing and God continues to do for me what I could not do for myself. How about you?