Trying to not feel alone in this battle

Trying to not feel alone in this battle

26 Likes

You're not! So many of us are going through the same shït.

2 Likes

I was just feeling the same that's why I popped on here. Feel yucky today and trying to channel some strength

1 Like

I felt the same way that why I am on this app now.

1 Like

Amber, completely normal to feel that way. I will echo what the other commentators have said and that you are definitely not alone. That being said, to hear that you aren’t alone is one thing. To see that you aren’t alone is entirely different and in my personal experience can be at times even more powerful. In my experience I have found that meetings help me SEE that I am not alone, as well as hear it. I don’t know what your substance of choice is, and quite frankly it doesn’t matter what you abused. I say that in the sense that regardless of what your favorite way to escape time was, there is almost undoubtedly a meeting for it. I personally enjoy in person meetings as they give me a greater sense of fellowship. That being said if you’re just starting this journey and don’t feel ready for in person (or in the event that you can’t find a good in person in your area), then online meetings are also a wonderful alternative. In conclusion, it’s scary feeling alone, so I feel for you. Whatever your substance is, your ability to experience human interaction and relation is not dependent on that substance. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

I know the feeling

1 Like

You are never alone Amber!

1 Like

If you feel alone. Just reach out.

1 Like

You are never alone with your Loosid family!! Wonderful support system!! Wishing you happiness always

1 Like

Know what you mean! Reach out, we are all in it together.

1 Like

Girl, I know what you mean. I have mental health issues and one of them is where I'm delusional from Schizophrenia, so I too feel alone sometimes. You're definitely not alone here. If you want to, shoot me a friend request and we'll talk! My inbox is 100% open! Always down to make a friend! :relieved::metal:t2:

1 Like

Headed to a meeting. I’m going as much as I can . Almost everyday. Then a walk in the sunshine and church :church:.‘I gotta keep moivin

You're not alone unless you want to be, there are countless others going through this. AA and NA see the largest and most well known recovery programs but certainly not the only ones.

I feel ya! It can be a big struggle at times.

You are far from being alone...u got this

It’s tough, but you’re not alone

You are not alone. We are neighbors. There’s bunch of meetings near us.

We’re all in this battle together

We are all in this together!