Very excited when I got my necklace the other day, it's beautiful! With my date of 12-13-17 treated myself with this for my 9-year anniversary coming up in December! I was a gallon and a half of vodka a day for years until my best friend who stayed over one night everything was fine. I left for work next morning, he went his way 4 hours later they found him in his car down by the river with a beer in his hand from him massive heart attack he was 56. Never been the same after that that's when I put it down. 6 months after that finally had the strength to come out of the closet to all my friends and family that I had for many years and became free at last. best decision I ever made with both issues! I am very proud to wear this necklace and show off my accomplishment of being sober almost 9 years!!
1 Like
