for my friend and that she was able to tackle the going to bed battle with her kids and they were asleep when I arrived with dinner from a local Hawaiian restaurant. Great food and really good conversation and so glad I celebrated by 29th soberversary with her. We had great conversations catching up on people and things.
I am grateful for getting most of the files organized in the shared drive at work. Now everyone will be able to access items by client and it looks so clean and neat.
Grateful for my supervisor getting all the names and emails for the new contract holder for child welfare in our area. Whoo hooo! Time saver!
Grateful for.today being the day my new tv arrives and hope it arrives sooner rather than later as I have my face to face BIP group this afternoon.
I am super grateful that Lil Man and Shiloh were forgiving in my being over 3 hours late getting home last night. It was a first for Shiloh and I just love the way she asks for attention now. So cute pawing at my shoulder or arm.. and when she wants to play, she tosses her toy at me. Super cute! Love her and the progress she is making in learning to love and trust.
Super grateful for today....sober and strong!
Noon
Gratitude
- Best Buy and the Geek Squad
- Chicken and waffle with an egg added
- CoPilot
- Coke zero
- Mechanical pencils