What’s the best app for finding meetings near me? I

What’s the best app for finding meetings near me? I am 1 day sober and am having a hard time finding what I am looking for online. Are secular women’s meetings suggested even though I believe in God? Looking for a women’s group and that’s the only one I’ve found so far. I’m struggling but determined to continue with my sobriety.

4 Likes

The app is called “ the meeting guide”

4 Likes

Thank you

I am only on day 2 sober and just joined a women’s group. They meet everyday at 2:00pm CT. if you’re interested I’ll share the details with you

1 Like

I actually mustered the courage to go to a meeting. It was men and women which was not what I wanted but went anyway. I received so much welcome, encouragement and support from both the men and the women. I am going again at noon. Last night I was contemplating skipping but woke up this morning, read my daily devotional and decided to get my rear end to that next meeting! I was scared and nervous but I did it!

4 Likes

I’ve Download an App that has women only Online meetings :blush:

2 Likes

Look at you!!! So proud of you friend!!!🫶🏿

2 Likes

Thank you friend😊

Check out this app called everything A. A. I hit it when I need a meeting near me and seems to be able to hook me up if not then I just do one on it one night at 1 am I found one with like 100 ppl in it at one time loved it

1 Like