When you love Football and your bestie

knows you best and sends the highlights of your team to you in a message!! Love her and love this about her! What a gratitude and what a way to wake up from another sober night and weekend :raised_hands:! She is the best and I am so blessed to have her a part of my life.
I am grateful for having the afternoon off yesterday and I am grateful I came home and snuggled in with the pups and watched shows on Netflix. I am grateful that I listened to my body and ignored the house. I am grateful that, even at 3 am, I was awoken by Shiloh to play fetch with her obnoxiously noisy squeaky giraffe. I am grateful for the rain and the sound of the rainsrops this morning.
I am grateful for the ads on tv sending messages about domestic voilence out as we attempt to break the silence for victims and hopefully teach new ways to perpetrators.
I am grateful this morning for the MUSE app. This app is helping me and my life. Management. I guess I need a management app as this little thing is making a big difference for me. Random reminders for housekeeping, keeping track of my BP and calories, and doing comparative shopping tasks; I even had it find subscriptions for me to cancel. All In ONE little app! It is amazing!
I am grateful this morning is the Women's BIP group and this afternoon is my Anger Management Group :raised_hands:! I am super grateful and excited to be serving others today as a CPRS in action.
Grateful. Sober. STRONG! TODAY!!
Noonish Gratitude :pray:

  1. My favorite director is back from the Bahamas ans I am so grateful
  2. Morning football
  3. A great class on Accountability
  4. A great presentation on Expectations
  5. Peacful rainy morning with Disney jazz
3 Likes