Wow... relapsed... 4 days sober again and withdraw was terrible

Wow... relapsed... 4 days sober again and withdraw was terrible man

14 Likes

…you are here and you can start again…and not relapse.
What do you plan on doing differently, this time?

2 Likes

Yes man! I'll never give up trying, I find interesting how one can be booze sober for 6 months and take a couple of shots ending up drinking the whole week and wanting to die 4 days later haha

1 Like

Welcome back!! Slip ups happen , the important thing is ya got 4 days again soon you’ll be at 30 and so on!

2 Likes

Yes sr!!! Back to track no matter how hard

1 Like

F yea! You got it right

1 Like

Yeah I had to go get more pain every time I relapsed. That’s the insanity of it! I had to make some changes or nothing was going to change. I now have 19 months with the help of a HP the NA program and a sponsor I am making headway. I’m glad you made it back and have 4 days please take come suggestions and apply them to your recovery

1 Like

It’s ok. The length of the streak doesn’t matter. We all stumble. What matters is that we get back up and keep trying.

1 Like

Congratulations on four days Gus don’t give up brother the miracle will happen. Just keep coming back and please do the work.

1 Like

Hey guys!! Morning!! 5 days and Finally slept great without waking up every hour or having nightmares, feeling GREAT! have an excellent sunday you all and thank you for your support!!! :smiley:

If no one told you they love you, today, let me be the first.
I LOVE YOU! :sparkling_heart:
I'm glad you're back. That's the bravest thing in the world.
You can do this, friend. One day at a time.

1 Like

8 days now and feel like born again! Haha one day at a time my friend! Love to you too :smiley:

You're my hero! :heart:

1 Like

What were your symptoms? My last relapse I had a really heavy head ,headache, blurred vision

1 Like

Headache, insomnia, cramps, little shaking, lots of sweat, fever, confusion, tiredness, upset stomach, red skin, vomits, bad humor... 4 days straight with all of them, by the 7th day I felt normal again...

You are mine!!! How are you now???

1 Like

Sheesh sounds about right mines usually last like 3days just about all the same symptoms. I hope you are feeling better.

1 Like

Yes! Mine too, 3 days and the 4th is just tiredness, then I get to sleep good and by the 6th day I feel normal again, after the 10th day I feel like a newborn until everything happens again haha, it's just a nightmare circle...

Lol just like recycling, no, God bless though I don't want to have anymore trips I'm over it when my money comes up short for the week I'm a different kind of pissed at the drugs :joy::joy:

1 Like

I'm awesome! How's your day going?